'Simbu is like a mirror' - An exclusive with Director Ganesh Vinayak




So, what have you learned from your Gurus?

From Tarun Gopi sir, I learned how to handle a script. It was a backbone for me. I have great respect for him.

I learned a lot of things from Simbu. I am lucky to have worked with him. I have learned how to handle a movie technically.

Simbu is up to date about the technical side of films. Kamal Haasan sir is known for his up to date knowledge about films. After Kamal I have seen it with Simbu. Be it Music, Photography, Sound, Direction, Acting, Dance and Singing, he has good knowledge about everything.

How is Simbu as a person?

He is great as a person. He knows how exactly to behave with people. When we go to a restaurant, he asks us to give respect to the waiters. He would say the waiter should not get the feeling that he is working for us. He asks us to address them as sir.

He is like a mirror. He looks at you, just like how you look at him. If you are friendly with him, he would be friendly with you. If you behave badly, you’ll get the same behavior from him.

What are your future plans? Do you have plans of making a movie with Simbu in the lead?


Yes. Definitely. I have plans of making a movie with Simbu. We are good friends. Actually I was supposed to make a movie with him first. But he was busy with the Love Anthem song with Akon and I got committed to this project.

But, you will definitely write about the student who directed his Guru in the near future.

                                           Source : Behidwoods

Thank you :  Director Ganesh Vinayak

No comments:

Post a Comment