Hansika laughs off link up rumours with Simbu

Chennai: Southern actress Hansika Motwani says she is not dating Tamil actor Silambarasan aka Simbu and adds "when I'm in love, I will inform".

Hansika and Simbu are currently working on two Tamil films 'Vaalu' and 'Vettai Mannan'. "(I have) been hearing a lot of news about my link up. All I can do is laugh it off because I love reading stuff about me, which I myself don't know," posted Hansika on her Twitter page.

"Let me still clear the air that there is no truth to any rumours. When I'm in love, I will openly inform the media," she further wrote.

She admits celebrity lifestyle is prone to rumours. "I understand it's a part and parcel of celebrity life, but still don't want to give my fans any wrong information and I know my media family will support me," she wrote.

Her other upcoming Tamil films include 'Theeya Vela Seiyyanum Kumaru', 'Singam 2" and 'Biriyani'.
                                                                                                          Source: IBN Live

No comments:

Post a Comment