Hansika denies having affair with Simbu


Buzz was that Hansika Motwani is dating with Tamil actor Simbu, but the actress denied such reports and clarified on her twitter handle.

The gorgeous 22-year-old beauty said that she is not having any kind of affair with her co-actor Silambarasan aka Simbu, and adds that when she will be in love, she will herself inform everybody.

She clarified this news on her twitter page by saying, "(I have) been hearing a lot of news about my link up. All I can do is laugh it off because I love reading stuff about me, which I myself don't know."

"Let me still clear the air that there is no truth to any rumours. When I'm in love, I will openly inform the media," she further added.

Hansika, however, admits that the lifestyle of a celebrity is prone to rumours. She says, "I understand it's a part and parcel of celebrity life, but still don't want to give my fans any wrong information and I know my media family will support me."

Hansika Motwani and Simbu are presently working on their two Tamil films, "Vaalu" and "Vettai Mannan". Also her upcoming movies include, "Theeya Vela Seiyyanum Kumaru", "Singam 2" and "Biriyani".


                                                                  Source : Moviezadda.com

No comments:

Post a Comment