STR next project with pandiraj


STR start work on Pandiraj directed untitled film on Oct 21. The hunt for heroine is on and he excited about the script. He is producing the film under his home banner with brother Kural scoring music. Comedian Soori is teaming with STR for the first time and he conformed in social network.
 
STR tweets :-
Starting a new project from Monday with dir pandiraj... producing it in my home banner and my brother kural is scoring the music.

The film is yet to be titled... balu sir doing the camera work and suri is joining me for the first time...

Rest of the cast and crew is yet to b finalised.... its a rom-com, not urban centred, sumthin diff from me for all u frenz! need ur wishes:)

Santhanam is also there... and all that you expect from me will also be there  btw, in search of a romantic title ..!!??


No comments:

Post a Comment