STR - Hansika To Follow Ajith-Shalin


STR aka Simbu and Hansika Motwani, has been admitted recently about their relationship in Twitter. The latest news about them is that they would lead their love life like none other than celebrity couple, Ajith Kumar and Shalini. In an interview to regional portal, Simbu said, “With my parents permission, I will marry Hansika and we both will lead a happy life like Ajith Kumar and Shalini.”
 
They both clarified their relationship on Twitter on July 20. Hansika tweeted, “Been hearing to many rumours about my life personal life, so jus wana clear. yes! I'm seeing Str :) hence I wouldn't like to talk about my personal life,” 
 
Confirming the news, Simbu tweeted, "Yes, I'm with Hansika and right now she is doing really good and marriage will be decided by our family. (I) hope you will respect our privacy." 
The gossip started on the sets of Vaalu, where the duo developed the fondness for each other. Hansika signing back-to-back movies with Simbu made the gossips to grew stronger. 

No comments:

Post a Comment